Cheryl R. Clark, MD, ScD
Associate Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital|
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
|Brigham and Women's Hospital|
Department of Medicine
75 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02115
Stanford University, 2003, MD
Harvard School of Public Health, 2003, SCD
Electrophysiologic Techniques, Cardiac
State Health Plans
Health Care Coalitions
Preventive Health Services
Publications (Pulled from Harvard Catalyst Profiles):
1. Riden HE, Grooms KN, Clark CR, Cohen LR, Gagne J, Tovar DA, Ommerborn MJ, Orton PS, Johnson PA. Lessons learned obtaining informed consent in research with vulnerable populations in community health center settings. BMC Res Notes. 2012; 5:624.
2. Clark CR, Coull B, Berkman LF, Buring JE, Ridker PM. Geographic variation in cardiovascular inflammation among healthy women in the Women's Health Study. PLoS One. 2011; 6(11):e27468.
3. Clark CR, Soukup J, Govindarajulu U, Riden HE, Tovar DA, Johnson PA. Lack of access due to costs remains a problem for some in Massachusetts despite the state's health reforms. Health Aff (Millwood). 2011 Feb; 30(2):247-55.
4. Clark CR, Baril N, Hall A, Kunicki M, Johnson N, Soukup J, Lipsitz S, Bigby J. Case management intervention in cervical cancer prevention: the Boston REACH coalition women's health demonstration project. Prog Community Health Partnersh. 2011; 5(3):235-47.
5. Redmond N, Baer HJ, Clark CR, Lipsitz S, Hicks LS. Sources of health information related to preventive health behaviors in a national study. Am J Prev Med. 2010 Jun; 38(6):620-627.e2.
6. Clark CR, Baril N, Kunicki M, Johnson N, Soukup J, Lipsitz S, Bigby J. Mammography use among Black women: the role of electronic medical records. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2009 Aug; 18(8):1153-62.
7. Clark CR, Kawachi I, Ryan L, Ertel K, Fay ME, Berkman LF. Perceived neighborhood safety and incident mobility disability among elders: the hazards of poverty. BMC Public Health. 2009; 9:162.
8. Clark CR, Baril N, Kunicki M, Johnson N, Soukup J, Ferguson K, Lipsitz S, Bigby J. Addressing social determinants of health to improve access to early breast cancer detection: results of the Boston REACH 2010 Breast and Cervical Cancer Coalition Women's Health Demonstration Project. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2009 May; 18(5):677-90.
9. Clark CR, Hicks LS, Keogh JH, Epstein AM, Ayanian JZ. Promoting access to renal transplantation: the role of social support networks in completing pre-transplant evaluations. J Gen Intern Med. 2008 Aug; 23(8):1187-93.
10. Clark, CR. Care of Vulnerable Populations. Just the Facts (Sylvia McKean, Adrienne Bennett, Lakshmi Halasyamani Eds.). 2008; 557.